Wednesday 28 December 2016

Roughs and Development

For my practical, I'm starting with six illustrations that show the relationship between consumers and main stream advertising. They will sit inside an A5 printed book and as well, be proposed as an exhibition.

Photograph Sources:(combination of primary and secondary)

Roughs/composition

Blue (text), yellow (images)

Contextual References

Within my extended practice I really enjoy drawing with a layered, textured sort of style, which I decided to start applying to COP (when in doubt play to your strengths...)

Olivier Kugler and Lucinda Rogers are two of my most favoured reportage illustrators. I hope to portray a level of sensitivity with attention to detail with regards to the subject matter. 



Olivier Kugler

Lucinda Rogers


I aim to get the refined roughs done by tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment