Sunday 18 December 2016

Narrowing Down Research

I've decided that it might be a wise idea to stop focusing on the medical side of things so much, just because I'm finding it difficult to come to a conclusion within my research. I will feel loads better if I solely focus on self perception, and can see my project arriving at a more refined point of synthesis if so.

Additionally, I don't really think that the packaging aspect is working as much as I thought it would. Therefore I am going to focus more on the psychological/sociological element of research.

I will still talk about health adverts in my dissertation, but intend to use this to show how attitudes have changed in alignment with social factors, and how this informs self-perception.

I also found this article saying that 'how to accept myself for who I am' was one of the most google searched items of 2016, which was really really shocking. I feel like this has a strong connection to my research focus, and plan to use this to further inform and refine my practical exploration.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38304371

No comments:

Post a Comment